COVID-19 Protocol for DAI Workshops and Projects
We want to make sure our attendees are as safe as can be. DeSoto Arts Institute (DAI) will conduct amended workshops/programs while following detailed safety guidelines during the COVID-19 period of concern. Workshop/program participants are expected to follow procedures and protocols designed to protect everyone involved. Please review the information below and help both DAI leaders and participants adjust to these new procedures.
Our instructors will communicate the importance of following these procedures as we seek to protect others:
- COVID-19 Waiver Acceptance
- In lieu of signing a waiver, each participant/attendee is agreeing to and accepting this agreement.
- Social Distancing
- Social distancing at least 6 feet apart will be expected by ALL participants during/between sessions.
- When unable to maintain social distancing of 6 feet – participants should wear a cloth or surgical type face mask.
- Each participant is expected to use common sense
- If your temperature exceeds 99.9 do not come to any DeSoto Arts Institute activities.
- Each participant should ask themselves these questions:
A “YES” answer to any of these questions should restrict you from any DeSoto Arts Institute activity.
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is confirmed or is being evaluated for any COVID variant?
- Are you experiencing cough, shortness of breath, or a sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- The participant can return if all of the following conditions are met:
- Fever free for 24 hours (without fever reducing medication)
- Fever free upon re-entry when screened by staff
- Must be free of all COVID-19 symptoms
- Personal Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer is freely available. Hand washing and sanitization is required upon any contact with others, after restroom visits, etc.
- If at any time during a DAI event, if asked, by an instructor or leader, to wash/sanitize, the participant is expected to do so.